18 de marzo de 2012

The Assignment

I don't even remember how I stumbled on Lukas VanDyke's blog. Fast forward a couple of months later I had the pleasure of meeting a lovely girl called Susannah Green VanDyke at a P31 party and when she mentioned her last name I remembered the connection! We chatted a little and told her how much I loved a video they have were they use a typewriter!

Last week they posted a photography assignment and even though it was a cold, windy day, I convinced my best friend to be my model and I had fun photographing her.  You can see the original post here.


                                                  1. a


                                   1.b

                                                   2.a

                                                   2.b

                                   2.c

                                                  3.a

                                                   3.b
 
                                                   3.c
                                                 
                                                   3.d

                                                   3.e

                                   3.f

                                                    3.g

                                                   3.h

                                   4.a

                                                   4.b1

                                                   4.b2

                                                   5.1

                                   5.2

                                   5.3
                                 
                                   5.4

So did I have a gorgeous girl to model for me or what?? Thanks Sis for helping me out! Happy Sunday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario